Monday, April 26, 2010

Mommy's First Day Alone With Me - 4/26/2010



Today is my first day with mommy while she works from home. I know she is super busy, but I don't want her to forget about me. To make me feel better, she brought my crate into where she was so I could watch her. I felt much better after that.

After a long naptime while mommy got ready, I got to go on my first open car ride. We only went a mile so mommy didn't bother with my crate. She let me sit in the seat next to her as long as I was a good boy. I didn't know where we were going but it was really fun. There was a BIG dog in the truck next to us, but mommy said it was okay to look out the window to say hi!

We finally stopped after a long 2 minute drive. We were at the animal clinic office that Daddy's sister takes their kitty to. The doctors didn't have time for me today, but did give me something to make sure these little bugs stop making me itch. Mommy calls them fleas. I call them little nibbling jerks! :( When Daddy gets home, we will put the medicine on. Until then though, mommy has worn me out. I am ready for a naptime so off to my crate I go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment