Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Update

Mommy is horribly busy keeping me worn out, walked, and fed and hasn't been able to keep this updated for me so she will give you just the basics:

- I started puppy Kindergarten at Petsmart 2 Saturday's ago. I am in a class with King (Mini Yorkie) and Dakota (Golden doodle). We have a lot of fun and I am totally the star of the class. I am ahead of everyone in my learning of tricks. I can sit, lay down, and roll over on command now! I am even walking right beside mommy and daddy like a good boy. Mommy hopes I know shake with both hands by next week!

- I finally got my rabies shot. It didn't feel so good but mommy and daddy took good care of me until I felt better. Now I have to get my surgery in a couple of weeks... the one that makes daddy grimace! They said I will have to wear a funny looking collar until my stitches are gone too... Mommy thinks that is going to be hilarious!

- I ran into my shelter buddy Nelson the other day. The man who came for me after mommy did adopted him for his wife. He said his new name is Tex, but deep down, he will always be Nelson to me!

- I went to the new Irving Dog park last night! There were a lot of dogs there. Technically I am too young to go according to the sign, but I did pretty well! I played and played and played. One of my new friends got into a fight with another dog though and got hurt. Mommy and Daddy decided things were getting too rough and I had to say goodbye. I did make friends with this really short basset hound though. He was fun to wrestle with. Mommy took our picture so she will have to add it to this soon!

- I went in for my first two professional bath times the last couple weeks! The ladies there said I did really good for a little guy. I didn't like the water or dryer at all, but I didn't bite or growl. They let me choose my own bandanna each time too! My first one was black with skulls. Mommy said I looked hardcore! The second one I got was a dalmatian print. Mommy said I was the cutest puppy ever in it! Both times I rolled in the dirt as soon as I got home though. Mommy thought that was silly.

- Harvey the Giraffe has given Mommy a major headache. I love Harvey so much that he is slowly getting to be too weak to play with me. Mommy worried that she couldn't find me another Harvey since he is only sold at 1 store. She went to 7 different Walgreen's looking for him and FINALLY after a month of searching, she found 2 new Harveys. I was so confused by the number of Harvey's on the floor that I didn't know how to react!

My newest pictures - I have grown so much!


Me and Uncle Bucket playing on my favorite hill


Me looking all regal on my favorite hill.

In bed with my newspaper squeaky toy.


Out on a walk in the complex.


Looking all spiffy after my very first bath!


No comments:

Post a Comment