Monday, April 26, 2010

Our First Meeting - 4/20/2010

Today Mom and Uncle Bucket came to visit the Irving Animal Shelter where I was living. They took me and my neighbor Nelson out to play. Nelson is a terrier mix who likes to chase me around and around. Mommy told Uncle Bucket I was the cutest out of us and was almost ready to take me home. She first had to call Dad to make sure he was okay with me coming to live with him. After talking to Daddy, Mommy said I could come home with her...She was very excited, and Uncle Bucket looked really happy too.


Then the nurse at the clinic said we had to wait 3 more days before I was ready to go. So instead of heading home right away, Mommy and Uncle Bucket took me into one of the rooms to sit with me and calm me down. I gave Uncle Bucket the puppy eyes so he will hopefully spoil me when I come home. After a few minutes, I laid down on the floor to sleep. It was cold and felt really good on my tummy. Mommy tried to wake me up by playing with the magical noise maker she talked to Dad on, but I wouldn't budge. I was sleepy!


Mommy and Uncle Bucket had to eventually leave. I was really sad to see Mommy go. She promised she would be back though...I hope she comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment