Monday, April 26, 2010

My First Quiet Day Home - 04/25/2010



I think I wear Mommy and Daddy out. They seem to be sleepy and getting upset with me when I nip at them. On the bright side, they are VERY proud that I have learned to sit in just 2 days. When Daddy tells me to sit, he gives me a treat if I do it right. Sometimes its a biscuit. Sometimes it's even better... its a biscuit flavored like cheese and bacon. I LOVE those treats... I even used my Beagle nose to figure out where Mommy and Daddy hide them. Mommy says I am too smart for my own good.

I got to go on a long walk with Mommy. She let me lead a little bit, so I walked straight over to Aunt Gwen and cousin Rena's apartment. Rena is a kitty cat that I am really excited to meet one day. Aunt Gwen told mommy we should have play dates so we can be best friends.

I was sad when I found out Aunt Gwen wasn't home. So instead of saying hello, I played in the grass by her door. I found a really fun leaf and made mommy laugh at how silly I was. Mommy took my picture with the leaf to send to everyone. She said I looked too cute!


Then mommy and daddy put me to bed in my crate and went off in search of new stuff for me. When they came home, mommy got mad at me for trying to eat her shoes. She sprayed something on them that made them taste really yucky. I didn't like it and hopefully won't bite them again!

Mommy did bring me a surprise though! She and daddy got my name printed on a bright blue tag. They put their phone numbers on it so if I get lost, the nice person who finds me can send me home. I am still getting used to it though. It tickles a little bit, so I try and bite it to show it who is boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment